Radio on my i-pod classic 160gb ?

camac

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
I`m sure you can get a device that will allow you to play the radio through an i-pod classic 160 gb ?

I would like to be able to listen to the radio while i`m mobile.

Can anyone help ?

Thanks.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
There used to be an Apple device called the iPod Radio Remote which plugged into the Classic and added an FM radio tuner, but as far as I know it's long discontinued. I guess you may find one somewhere like ebay.

There's also a similar device from Gear4 called the BluEye, which will give the iPod both a radio tuner and Bluetooth - that seems still to be current, and Amazon has it at £22.99, but with only one left in stock.

I would post links, but all of a sudden the site seems not to be providing that facility, so I'll try to do it the old fashioned way, with HTML code

Gear 4 BluEye

Ah yes, that seems to work, but do much sure any device you decide to buy is compatible with whichever generation of iPod Classic you have.

Hope that helps

camac

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
spiny norman said:
Did a bit of digging and seemingly I`ts not compatible with my 5th gen i-pod.

There used to be an Apple device called the iPod Radio Remote which plugged into the Classic and added an FM radio tuner, but as far as I know it's long discontinued. I guess you may find one somewhere like ebay.

There's also a similar device from Gear4 called the BluEye, which will give the iPod both a radio tuner and Bluetooth - that seems still to be current, and Amazon has it at £22.99, but with only one left in stock.

I would post links, but all of a sudden the site seems not to be providing that facility, so I'll try to do it the old fashioned way, with HTML code

Gear 4 BluEye

Ah yes, that seems to work, but do much sure any device you decide to buy is compatible with whichever generation of iPod Classic you have.

Hope that helps

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts