Rack for large amp

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
Hi Kubs I use an av rack as my M6500i and my ATCs are the front amp+speakers for my surround system it houses my Pioneer av amp my Denon Blu ray+ Panosonic Blu ray and MF CDP only just enough room

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
the av rack is only a cheapie but it looks good and does what it says on the can its a Demagio DML100RGB TV unit £179 it has led lighting which her indoors likes

Kubs

Nov 8, 2007
Visit site
Thanks for the reply all. Toyota Man ... I have something similar but without the LED lights ..... Its just a little small to accommodate the m6500 unless I place it in the top shelf .... But then where do I put the TV ?

Kubs

Nov 8, 2007
Visit site
Thanks for the reply all. Toyota Man ... I have something similar but without the LED lights ..... Its just a little small to accommodate the m6500 unless I place it in the top shelf .... But then where do I put the TV ?

Kubs

Nov 8, 2007
Visit site

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
Kubs said:
Hi Kubs can you put your TV on the wall thats where mine is not much fun lifting it up onto the wall bracket but it does look good and makes the room look bigger

Kubs

Nov 8, 2007
Visit site
Yes - the TV will eventually go in the wall .... I'm after a neat way stacking my equipment without there being excess empty space on the equipment rack ... So it needs to look aesthetically pleasing .... I'll continue the search. PS apologies for the triple post .. Not sure how that happened ...

TRENDING THREADS