question for what hi-fi

robg1976

Sep 17, 2007
Visit site
i know you guys busy and it all down to preference but i recently got a new nadc355, after buying a c352 on you revievs, you didnt like the c355, but i find it just as good as the c352, all the much love nad quality is present good timing good sound stage and they will drive any speaker, my br5 really sing what was it that let it down p.s i dont work for nad just a true nad fan. i know you guys alway say please audition first and i did and 1 hour later left audio t with my new c355. Thaks rob

robg1976

Sep 17, 2007
Visit site
no reply guys what was it you didnt likr sbout the c355 i know we all different just like we like different music but what was it you failed to see to clair. x

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
robg1976:no reply guys what was it you didnt likr sbout
the c355 i know we all different just like we like different music but
what was it you failed to see to clair. x

Sorry for not spotting your post on a Bank Holiday Monday. And when I was on holiday
emotion-4.gif

Not sure what you're asking, either. Really glad you've found the product that's right for you - as you point out, we always say to audition.
emotion-21.gif

robg1976

Sep 17, 2007
Visit site
fair point clare. we all have different tastes music, and hi-fi i guess , it was just i got the c352 on your review and was amazed with it then the c355 got 4 stars . i know it's all down to preference even your room and cables can change all manner of the sound, i was'nt asking a question but just curious as to what you guys found lacking in the c3555 when the c352 was amp of the year 2004. thanks for reply, take care, and i guess as you pointed out we must all audition before we buy and i do love your mag and reviews so thankyou.

and p.s any one interested the c355 is as good as the c352 im my opinion please audoition first.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts