Question for David - Frank Harvey (or Bryston owners)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

your not the only one in need of therapy! i have recently taken ownership of a BP26 and4BSST2,i would be very suprised if you were anything other than delighted and very reluctant to return them,ENJOY,they are very musical IMO.

jaxwired

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
Amp and pre in place. Got a few hours of listening in last night and few more in today. For now I'll just say, I can't not own this. Simply impossible. Much more to come later...

A

Anonymous

I can't speak to the BP6 but I have the BP26 and totally love the pre-amp. If you get the opportunity to try one out go for it. You can order it with a built in DAC as well.

I'll be interested to hear your review.

A

Anonymous

jaxwired:
Amp and pre in place. Got a few hours of listening in last night and few more in today. For now I'll just say, I can't not own this. Simply impossible. Much more to come later...

Cant wait...

Seriously.......

HURRY UP
emotion-4.gif

A

Anonymous

I think its a joy to witness Jax's upgrades over the last year or so, really interesting forum discussions. Keep us posted Jax
emotion-2.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts