Quality Stereo Sound from an AV Receiver

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

d4v3pum4

Nov 15, 2008
Visit site
I use an Arcam Alpha 8 to drive my fronts and Denon 3805 to drive the rest. I have considered a one box solution but as the Arcam AVR600 is way out of my budget, I think I will keep it that way even if I do opt for a warm sounding amp such as one of the current Yamahas.

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
lol i have a £2500 robin loop/rcd I/R testers and have have checked various thing and taking a sub main of the main breaker still does not give you a cleaner supply than if you have a spare way on your non rcd side of your board, if you have a 17th edition spilt load board then you can put it on the non rcd side but the only true way of getting a cleaner circiut is to get 3 100amp blocks at meter and take fresh tails25mm and 16mm earth to a 40amp 1 way {30ma rcd board} and feed a radial circuit 16amp type A with micc cable but that would not be cheap. So i would say that as long as you have your power coming off a breaker with no elements or coils on it you would be fine. This all my views and im sure some people will differ

TRENDING THREADS