Quality RCA to 3.5mm adaptor to be able to use existing interconnect

Tomyum

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
I have a good quality interconnect (QED silver spiral) which if possible I would like to use for my HRT microStreamer which has a 3.5mm jack output and plug into my amp.

Is there good quality adaptor that would be cheaper than buying a new decent cable?

Hi Tomyun

You don't need to buy a new cable as you should be able to pick up a quality 3.5mm to 2 RCA adaptor from most local electrical stores for around a £1 or so.

Fwiw, we are currently using a single RCA to 2 RCA adaptor which I bought at the local market for a £1 to feed JL Audio Fathom f212 and E-112 (stack) subwoofers.

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

Tomyum

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the replies, I had seen ones like those on the internet but I'm doubtful of the sound quality of them?

If I'm using a quality cable like the silver spiral then sticking on of these on the end would surely limit the sound quality to what the adaptor is capable of?

Kind regards, Tom

Hi Tom

Your welcome.

Hence why i said in my previous post that we are using a basic/standard £1adaptor bought from the local market to connect a JL Audio Fathom f212 (£5900) and a pair of E-112's (£2049/each). These basic/standard adaptors are more than good enough and they cost very little money. So relax
smiley-smile.gif

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts