Quality of music?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
My music choice is fairly mixed, I like ballads and R&Bc and pop. Seal/Snow Patrol/David Gray/Michael Buble and even Celine Dion!

However the quality of recordings seem to vary so much, for exapmle Lady Ga Ga is dreadful and also Leona Lewis!

Is there a website or magazine that gives reviews or a heads up on quality of recordings? and are some artists more particular about the quality than others?

Now don't get me wrong, I don't have the worlds best Hi Fi but it does appear to show up any bad recordings.

Thanks

Ian

T

the record spot

Go over and register at the Steve Hoffman forum. Steve's a near legendary mastering engineer who believes in minimal futzing around with remastering projects.

His forum is very active, full of really knowledgeable folk and with an excellent search facility and thread archive which is crammed with useful info.

Simply put, I've found it required reading at times - yes, there's some anoraks/geeks etc., but everyone there is passionate not only about music, but about good sounding music.

Craig M.

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
pwiles1968:
It is not all encompassing but I started a Thread Here and a Spotify Link.

http://community.whathifi.com/forums/t/261954.aspx

the pic of your living room cracked me up
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

Cheers everyone for the info, interesting comments, I will have a look at the Steve Hofman forum

Ian

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts