Quad L-ite Subwoofer help please

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have the 5.1 quad L-ite system connected up to my kit. The subwoofer turns on, the front panel lights up, and it all seems to work fine. However, I cannot get the remote control (which came with the sub) to work at all.

Does anyone else have this problem? Is there something stupid that I'm not doing? Have I got a dud remote?

I have never had a problem with a remote controller before. I have checked the batteries, pointed the remote right at the unit etc.

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
I haven't got an L-ite sub, but double check your sub instructions as it may be that if it's connected via digital to an A/V receiver, certain functions (and possibly including remote operation) may be bypassed.

You may find the remote and certain other functions will only operate with high-level(speaker) inputs (if it has any).

Sorry for the vague-ness. Hopefully somebody with this sub will chime in.

A

Anonymous

Thanks Big Chris.

I was thinking something along those lines had to be the answer. I will have to re-read the manual.

If anyone else knows for sure though, I'd be interested in 100% clarification.

Thanks

A

Anonymous

Yeah, I think I have a faulty remote. I've phoned Quad and they tell me it should work.

Time to phone my dealer!

Thanks for the replys.

A

Anonymous

Now sorted. I did have a faulty remote after all.

I thought I would post the end result here in case it helps anyone else in the future.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts