Qobuz

Bfearr

Nov 5, 2020
Visit site
I have a Fiio M11 Pro. I downloded Qobuz on it. I've been downloading high res music to my PC and dragging the music into its music folder. I thought that if I could download it into the M11, it'd be easier because the music is being downloaded right into the device. Biut what happens is that the download store doesn;t show on the device and it keeps asking me if I want a trial membership when I am already a member. Should I be able to download from Qobuz to my device or is downloading to the computer first the only way?

I have a Fiio M11 Pro. I downloded Qobuz on it. I've been downloading high res music to my PC and dragging the music into its music folder. I thought that if I could download it into the M11, it'd be easier because the music is being downloaded right into the device. Biut what happens is that the download store doesn;t show on the device and it keeps asking me if I want a trial membership when I am already a member. Should I be able to download from Qobuz to my device or is downloading to the computer first the only way?
As far as I am am aware,like my Onkyo DAP, you should be able to download directly IF the Fiji supports Qobuz.
How did you download Qobuz onto it?
Apparently the M11 Pro comes with an app preinstalled to allows the user to download white-listed recommended streaming apps

I downloaded the app from the google play store onto the Fiio. The download store doesn't show.
Perhaps that's the issue, it may not be supported by the Fiio.
I notice there is a Fiio forum, perhaps you could pose the question on that.

However I have since found "The M11 supports Tidal and Qobuz streaming via Wi-Fi and can serve as a Roon controller or end-point. Also the “native” FiiO music app is none too shabby "
So I cannot really help here.
If you Google 'How to get Qobuz onto Fiio M11' you will see plenty of replies with issues including this http://fiio.me/archiver/?tid-45278.html

Reactions: Niallivm

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts