Qobuz download issue

turbohobbit

May 12, 2016
Visit site
Hi there! I have a question for Qobuz users... I am trying to download an imported playlist from my Studio account to my mobile app and most of the tracks have downloaded but some are missing. When I go to the original playlist and select <Import the rest of the playlist> I receive the message “This feature is only available to subscribers". Am I not a Subscriber even though I have a Studio account or do I need the premium subscription service to get the hit of the whole fruit? Or is there something else I need to do / pay for to be able to download all the tracks? All help appreciated!

jjbomber

Hi there! I have a question for Qobuz users... I am trying to download an imported playlist from my Studio account to my mobile app and most of the tracks have downloaded but some are missing. When I go to the original playlist and select <Import the rest of the playlist> I receive the message “This feature is only available to subscribers". Am I not a Subscriber even though I have a Studio account or do I need the premium subscription service to get the hit of the whole fruit? Or is there something else I need to do / pay for to be able to download all the tracks? All help appreciated!
Do you mean download, as in purchased tracks. Or do you mean create a new playlist in Qobuz?

If it is download, the need the Qobuz downloader. If it's importing a playlist, some may be available on the original playlist with a different streaming company, but not licenced to Qobuz.

Reactions: turbohobbit

turbohobbit

May 12, 2016
Visit site
So I used Soundiiz to import playlists from Spotify to Qobuz but some of the tracks are missing and when I try and import them I get the message I mentioned in my original post. I strongly suspect you're right about the licensing, but the error message doesn't suggest that - if that is the case then I think they should probably make that clearer!

jjbomber

So I used Soundiiz to import playlists from Spotify to Qobuz but some of the tracks are missing and when I try and import them I get the message I mentioned in my original post. I strongly suspect you're right about the licensing, but the error message doesn't suggest that - if that is the case then I think they should probably make that clearer!
I used Soundiiz as well when I did mine. All the imports worked fine. It maybe worth manually checking if the missing tracks are available on Qobuz. If not, that's the answer. Maybe alternative versions are all that are available. If all else fails, ask Qobuz!

Reactions: turbohobbit

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts