Qobuz account oustside US

angelmf2704

Nov 15, 2020
Visit site
Hello, I've been trying to get a Qobuz account but every time I try it, there is an error in the payment. I don't know if I should say this, but does anyone know how to make one outside of the supported countries? Someone has a family account that would like to share? Right now I'm using Tidal, but I really want to use Qobuz.

skinnypuppy71

Aug 10, 2021
Visit site
I had a error yesterday when trying to go to payment method when opting for one of their free trials...I went to the online help centre....I was advised by the operator to go into my Internet settings and clear the cache and cookies.....this worked for me and now I have a free month of Qobuz to try out. Oh and I'm in the UK if that helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: angelmf2704

angelmf2704

Nov 15, 2020
Visit site
I had a error yesterday when trying to go to payment method when opting for one of their free trials...I went to the online help centre....I was advised by the operator to go into my Internet settings and clear the cache and cookies.....this worked for me and now I have a free month of Qobuz to try out. Oh and I'm in the UK if that helps.
I haven't heard of that. Thanks

TRENDING THREADS