QED Revelation speakers cables

Sliced Bread

I asked the same question a short while ago. They informed me that they are not available as bi-wire and there are no future plans to introduce one.

Shame really. I would have bought a set but I'm bi-amping, and I think two sets of non-bi-wire (uni-wire if you will :) ) looks a bit messy.

Simon Lucas

Jun 5, 2007
Visit site
It might be possible to overlook the mess when the cable's as good as this QED. Perhaps a bit of gaffer-tape at either end might keep it in check...

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
Visit site
Now that would look impressive....is that QED better than Kimber Kable 8TC? (I have sold these..)I thought the 8TC's where a bit lean on the bass.

A

Anonymous

The QED Revelation is suppossed to be a fantastic all-round cable....a revelation of sorts!

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
Visit site
A revelation indeed! Got them today and they are by far the best speakers cables I have had the pleasure of hearing in my system (and I have had alot of different cables)

Thanks for the very accurate review on them WHF! This cable shines like no other.

A

Anonymous

Hi,

I would be interested to find out why you didnt get on with 8TC.

I currently have Silver Anniversary and want to upgrade. I am looking at QED Revelation/ Chord Odyssey and possibly 8tc at a stretch.

What are the differences?

Reegards

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts