QED Qonduit mains cable VS Russ Andrews Classic mains cable ?

jase fox

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
Hi,
Is there any difference between these two mains cables (apart from the price) which one would be best suited to use with a 50" plasma screen? So if i have 2x Russ Andrews Classic Mains cables & 1x QED Qonduit mains cable & i want to use these on my AMP / BLURAY PLAYER & PLASMA which one do i use (or would be recommended to use) for each of my 3 seperates? If you need to know what seperates i have just look below at my signature, but i no longer have the Pioneer LX70a blurayplayer as i now own the Denon 2500bt transport.

Thanks.

jase fox

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
jase fox:Hi,
Is there any difference between these two mains cables (apart from the price) which one would be best suited to use with a 50" plasma screen? So if i have 2x Russ Andrews Classic Mains cables & 1x QED Qonduit mains cable & i want to use these on my AMP / BLURAY PLAYER & PLASMA which one do i use (or would be recommended to use) for each of my 3 seperates? If you need to know what seperates i have just look below at my signature, but i no longer have the Pioneer LX70a blurayplayer as i now own the Denon 2500bt transport.

Thanks.No views anyone ?

A

Anonymous

I think the Russ Andrews cables use a weave of the conductors to prevent RFI, where as the QED cable is a thick sheathed cable that uses a screen for the same job. Why not buy all 3 cables from the same company and save on postage.

It would be best if you can try out the cables on your equipment so your happy with the results. Find a local dealer who will let you trial some cables at home (Just leave a deposit) Or go online, Russ Andrews and Clearer Audio both have money back guarantee's so you can try at home and return if your not happy!

Do all your components use IEC input connectors? Make sure if you get one of the Wattgate connectors for your TV, that it will actually fit! My Sony TV will not accept one of the round barrel Wattgates as there isn't room for the bulky connector housing.

jase fox

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
griffy:
I think the Russ Andrews cables use a weave of the conductors to prevent RFI, where as the QED cable is a thick sheathed cable that uses a screen for the same job. Why not buy all 3 cables from the same company and save on postage.

It would be best if you can try out the cables on your equipment so your happy with the results. Find a local dealer who will let you trial some cables at home (Just leave a deposit) Or go online, Russ Andrews and Clearer Audio both have money back guarantee's so you can try at home and return if your not happy!

Do all your components use IEC input connectors? Make sure if you get one of the Wattgate connectors for your TV, that it will actually fit! My Sony TV will not accept one of the round barrel Wattgates as there isn't room for the bulky connector housing.
Thanks for that griffy & yes all my equipment uses IEC connectors ill also take it under advisement what you say about allowing room for connectors on the back of my plasma.

Thanks again

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts