QED cable sale at over 60% off

A

Anonymous

Reference HDMI reduced from £90 to £40 for a 1.0m version. Quite tempted to buy one over my QED Performance....

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
QED are running a promotion at the moment whereby if you look to purchase any of the Performance cables, you get a Reference cable instead for the same price. Likewise, anyone looking to purchase a Reference cable gets a Signature cable instead.

This covers HDMI, component, coaxial, optical, subwoofer, audio, aerial, and thei J2P cables.

devo18uk1

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
FrankHarveyHiFi:
QED are running a promotion at the moment whereby if you look to purchase any of the Performance cables, you get a Reference cable instead for the same price. Likewise, anyone looking to purchase a Reference cable gets a Signature cable instead.

This covers HDMI, component, coaxial, optical, subwoofer, audio, aerial, and thei J2P cables.

Is this on the QED website?

A

Anonymous

FrankHarveyHiFi:

Hi David checked the QED cable site , no mention of this promotion , actually no mention of Signature cables?

Can you clarify

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Sorry, nothing I can link to - there should be some details on our website when it gets updated over the weekend
emotion-1.gif

michael hoy

lesmor:FrankHarveyHiFi:

Hi David checked the QED cable site , no mention of this promotion , actually no mention of Signature cables?

Can you clarify

Hi.

Try www.qed.co.uk/freeupgrade

A

Anonymous

I tried QED HDMI's on my 50 inch plasma against a Mark Grant one, mark's was a lot better, the QED was over a hundred quid!

A

Anonymous

DELETED - manufacturers/distributors attacking each other is such an unedifying spectacle

devo18uk1

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
michael hoy:lesmor:FrankHarveyHiFi:

Can you clarify

Hi.

Try www.qed.co.uk/freeupgrade

This is all good and well, but I can't find anywhere to use the voucher, any ideas?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts