QED Biwire ~

vinod_david

Nov 18, 2007
Visit site
Folks:

Am currently using QED XT single wire cable. Does upgrading to QED Biwire XT add any improvement in sound wrt to more articulate bass, sound separation, etc., or am just fine with the single wire run.

TIA.

A

Anonymous

If I was you and you wanted to biwire, go for the chord cable, as it is more rounded than the QED cable. Had both, and the chord is better, especially with the cambridge gear (had this too).

vinod_david

Nov 18, 2007
Visit site
Folks:

Am planning on QED Revelation 2 m after many positive reviews everywhere. All I want to know is will it suit my setup ? - currently running single-wire SA XT. Can't find Revelation Biwire anywhere.

Is Revelation a winner against Odyssey 2 ?

TIA

ESP2009

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
I have bi-wired with Chord Odyssey and enjoy the sound, but I haven't heard the Revelation. However, what I would say is that unless anyone says any different, what is wrong with buying enough equal lengths of standard Revelation to bi-wire even if it isn't manufactured as such? But blimey, it ain't cheap is it? Even on Fleabay! ;o)

Adnams

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
I have had both XT and the Chord cables and the XT was the winner in my book,nicer soundstage it felt I was peering through a letter box with the Chord.You would be better off spending more money and going further up a range instead of bi-wiring, Audioquest CV4 is a truly brilliant cable and at £33 a metre not completely wallet busting.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts