Q accoustics 3050, Dalí sensor or epos k2 for metal

peterpan

Oct 21, 2008
Visit site
A friend is looking at these speakers for metal and pop. With his music he like a warm, no shrill sound. Anyone heard these speakers?

peterpan

Oct 21, 2008
Visit site
I was also thinking of Dali. He will listen to the 5 and 7. Q accoustics becomes very good reviews, but no dealer in this area. Epos too. Personally i like monitor audio. But for him i think too Bright.

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
While Insider9 offers his suggestion in good faith, truth is no one can tell you which speakers your friend is going to like the sound of. Not even you and definitely not us. It isn't an exact science. He needs to go and listen to some. We can help you compile a shortlist, but you've already done that bit. Beyond that, asking someone else to tell you which he should buy is a recipe for disappointment. You may as well say you've compiled a list of three popular fruits, apple, orange and banana, which one do we think is he going to like the most.

muljao

Jul 18, 2016
Visit site
Not exactly what you asked. If your friend has access to RS they are selling a pair of mission mx3i at the moment for smallish money. Someone here recently mentioned them as being great speakers for Rock music

Pedro

May 31, 2016
Visit site
Never heard any of those speakers. The Focal Aria 906s are very good (big) standmounts, with power and scale, very easy to drive and I think they're pretty good at playing metal, rock and pop. I don't know if they fall under the "warm" category, though. Maybe your friend can give them a whirl and judge for himself.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts