purchased podcast download

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have sorted out all my music and free podcasts onto my Ipod classic, but have purchased some podcasts from itunes. How do I get them onto my pod

I have tried dragging them onto it, but they stay in the purchased section, and will not move across.... Damn!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
It should be a straightforward Sync job from iTunes, with your iPod attached. Check the settings you have for an iPod sync - is it set to copy all your iTunes content across? Sometimes it's just a case of checking that the content is 'checked' (ie tick in box next to song/video/podcast) and that the iPod Sync is set to 'copy all checked'. If you've got your iPod Sync set to copy selected content, make sure your Purchased folder is one of the lucky lot.

The only other barrier to copying across Purchased content is if it thinks it's not you that's bought it - if you've changed computer/iTunes account, you may need to establish with Apple that this is your content. This involves deauthorising content - there's a guide on Apple's site here.

A

Anonymous

Hi Clare,

Thanks for your help. I had to save them to a file on my desk top, then drag them over to my ipod symbol.

Thanks.

Phil

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts