PS5 deal

• Thread starter Deleted member 196306
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 196306

I’m on the verge of giving up trying to get one. And an Xbox. I’ve been witness to the launches of virtually all games consoles to date (my first was an Atari VCS), and the whole launch and availability of these has been absolutely ridiculous. Despite not having gamed for quite some time, there are games on these consoles I’d like to play before I die, but the current, ongoing situation is enough for me to just give up on any new consoles - I certainly have enough of the old ones to see me through…

D

Deleted member 196306

I’m on the verge of giving up trying to get one. And an Xbox. I’ve been witness to the launches of virtually all games consoles to date (my first was an Atari VCS), and the whole launch and availability of these has been absolutely ridiculous. Despite not having gamed for quite some time, there are games on these consoles I’d like to play before I die, but the current, ongoing situation is enough for me to just give up on any new consoles - I certainly have enough of the old ones to see me through…
I have given up too because when I got a PS5 disc console I played a DVD disc in it and it stopped reading the games! I could’ve had a replacement but decided I didn’t want any more issues. Didn’t think much to the xbox Series X to be honest. I think game wise the PS5 has the edge.

I have given up too because when I got a PS5 disc console I played a DVD disc in it and it stopped reading the games! I could’ve had a replacement but decided I didn’t want any more issues. Didn’t think much to the xbox Series X to be honest. I think game wise the PS5 has the edge.
I’d have ended up getting both, as I have done in the past, but although I usually keep old consoles (playing older games on newer consoles doesn’t always work as well), I sold my nice looking Gears Of War edition Xbox One back in February to get a Series X. If I can’t get either by the end of this year, I don’t think I’ll bother.

Tinman1952

I’d given up too … well at least until this Xmas. Just read a report that there will be a PS5 Pro next year with a customised AMD chip (to get round shortages) so will probably wait for that 🙂 PS4 Pro still working fine for me…👍

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts