admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am a new member and am purchasing a projector, Optoma HD700X, together with a Blu-ray Samsung HT-BD2R with surround sound. The projector is set up with Sky multi-room and am planning to include PC also. The projector is approx 15 mtrs from player. To connect I was planning on 1.3 HDMI Cable using a 3 into 1 connection and remote so only one cable connects the projector. Is this practical and is there a specific type of cable/connectors required also can I include my music centre to play through surround sound. Could I play HD Sky through the projector on multi-room if I change the sky+ box for HD box and if I select a sky film would it play through the blu-ray integrated surround sound? Thats a lot I know, but would appreciate any help, thank you in anticipation. Best wishes to all.

A

Anonymous

Hmmm 15 meters is a long way away, Have you priced HDMI cables of a suitable length, you may be shocked! (I know I was)

I would definately use a switcher, running 3 x HDMI's that length would probably cost as much as the rest of your equipment. Does your Samsung have HDMI inputs, for pass through? I'm not familiar with it. I dont know how much that device costs, but you may be better off with seperate AV amp and Blu-Ray player, for functionality, as most AV amps will have more than 1 input.

More question than answers im afraid, but it may help you out a little!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts