projector screen recomendations

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
no they are not all the same - i've owned 3 and the best so far is the grandview cyberscreens great screen and can be easily mounted to both wall and ceiling, i also have an panoview screen which i also rate - both come in nice high gloss cases - i did buy a third which was rubbish draper luma - ulgy casing poor quality screen

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
its an interesting advert that but they are def not cheap - my blinds and curtains for 2 patio doors and extra windows and screen prob came in at less than half the price of that screen

It really boils down to what your preferences & priorities are. Yes, they're not cheap, but certainly smarter looking than blinds & curtains all over (which may not be universally practical) & viewing in a dark room all the time.

NigelF

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
hi 2cool,

you have not mentioned your budget best screen in the market are from Stewart screen greyhawk or firehawk depends on room environment, other options are Planar which I believe also used by Clare.

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
bigboss:It really boils down to what your preferences & priorities are. Yes, they're not cheap, but certainly smarter looking than blinds & curtains all over (which may not be universally practical) & viewing in a dark room all the time.

i'd have blinds and curtains anyway as have them on every window for privacy, lock drafts and heat retention ect - they just work as an added bonus of reducing the light in to the room - projectors are a lot brighter these days than they used to be and images even with some ambient light or at least in my setup don't offend me to much

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
IMG_0704.jpg

thats an image in bright light - two light bulbs behind main lights next to projector

IMG_0796.jpg
IMG_0791.jpg

images with lights off and curtains closed - don't think you can fall out with that!

Tonya

Sep 9, 2008
Visit site
There is a vast difference in screens, from the reflective quality right down to the colour balance.
After several weeks of auditioning, I personally went for a GrandView unit.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts