programming CD for playback on Cambridge Bd650

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Sorry if this info is about, somewhere on these forums. I have had a good look around without success.

Brief history. Wife and I went to the Springsteen concert in Hyde Park last year. Recently a DVD of the concert was released, apparently in a NTSC only version! Don't fully understand what this means except UK tv is PAL. Because of this, decided to buy the Blu Ray version of this concert where the NTSC/PAL problems don't apply, I think!

Finally the Query! Don't actually have a Blu Ray machine. Decided to attempt to replace my ancient, but in it's time excellent Meridian 206 with a BD650, and hope that a £1000 machine from the late eighties could not still replay CD better than a 400 quid current machine. I appreciate, that remains to be seen! Can't find out if the Cambridge machine will allow the programming of cd replay in order to select only the tracks I want at the time of replay, in the order I want them? Any owners out there able to provide this information?

Cheers All

A

Anonymous

Sorry to reply to my own query, but eventually someone else may wish to know the answer.

In short, no. Shuffle and Random are available, but the ability to specify individual tracks from a CD, and play them in a specific order is not possible.

I have in the past whinged on about which machine could eventually replace my much loved but ancient Meridian 206. Well, I have to say that I am very impressed with conventional CD replay by the Cambridge BD650. It's purchase may have saved me rather a lot of dosh!!!

Cheers All

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts