Problem with NAD325BEE amp

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I wonderif anyone can help with an issue I have with my NAD 325BEE. It won't boot up. The unit is plugged in and the standby light is on, but when the power button is pressed nothing happens. Usually there is a second or two delay then a soft click and the amp comes to life with a green display light. I suspect that there is a fault with the relay that kicks in when the standby on button is pressed. This is the second time I have had this problem with exactly the same make and model. Perhaps its a design fault? should I contact NAD and ask them? Its 3 or 4 years old so well out of warranty.

Blackdawn

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Hi Andy, yeah give NAD a call to see what they say and can do. It shouldn't break in only 3-4 years (not good enough). My dads NAD 3020A is still going strong! Maybe its a protection circuit problem with the C325BEE. Can you get it to a technician for a fix?

Mr Morph

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
The speaker protection has kicked in, so something has failed in the output stage. Could be something has blown, or dry solder joint. If you bought it from Richer Sounds, I'm told they have a very good repair service at reasonable rates.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts