ProAc K1

Mr. C Nation

Mar 21, 2020
Visit site
Yet another £6k stand mount with £1k stands - and these, maybe a difficult visual sell to some in the household - are 'resonant and need filling with sand'.

I pass.

Elmutcho

May 8, 2021
Visit site
Living in Australia, can someone explain why the cost is more than double than in the UK?
£5995 is approx $11000 aud at today’s conversion rates. Id accept a significant amount for import and shipping but well over 100% seems ridiculous!

Kottie

May 10, 2021
Visit site
I can only dream of affording speakers in this rarefied atmosphere but couldn't help but double take seeing the mark up for Australia. Thinking it must be a typo I checked to see who was selling them at what price. Well ****** me if it wasn't correct. I feel strangely offended and only hope it can be justified ( but can it really?). This really does seem an anomaly and I hope no one actually ends up buying this speaker at that price on principle alone. Glad to see I wasn't the only one who thought so.

Tomaso

Jul 7, 2021
Visit site
I too am in Australia and am also shaking my head in regard to the pricing. Just doesn't make any sense at all. I was interested in the Proac Response DT8s. A similar thing with the pricing of those. Even in New Zealand they were substantially cheaper. I emailed Proac in UK and they suggested to get in touch with the distributor here in Australia, which I did. Got no response. Its a shame because Proac make great speakers. Don't know how they are selling any in Oz.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts