Price difference on marantz txt.

I've been having a little search around for deals on the marantz tt-15 s1. I've seen it priced at 1500 U.S. dollars, roughly around 965 gbp when converted, but I am struggling to find it in the uk for anywhere near that price. Most of the prices have been around 1500 quid. Which to me, seems a bit expensive.

Id like to give one of these a go, but paying a 500 quid premium is not something I am gonna do.

Anyone know of a place I could get one of these at a more reasonable price.?

any help as always is appreciated.

Waxy

May 15, 2014
Visit site
I was also looking at the Marantz earlier this year and came to the same conclusion. It is very frustrating when products are sold in the UK with such a considerable mark-up. It was a major factor in me deciding to buy a British-made turntable, the Analogue Works TT1.

Good luck with your search.

i found a couple of dealers in the netherlands selling these also, i've had a response from one of them, offering me a unit in a damaged box for 1179 euro, delivered. which is roughly 915 quid. a stone cold bargain compared to uk prices!!!

why is it that these people can offer the same thing as uk dealers, with warranty for 600 quid less??

being a typical yorkshireman, i hate being ripped off. and to be honest, thats exactly what the uk prices seem like.

This thread has died on its ass, but im beginning to get excited, the turntable is currently winging its way to me.

Cant wait to get it set up.

if I can suss out how to upload photos I'll put some on when I can.

D

Deleted member 108165

bigfish786 said:
This thread has died on its ass, but im beginning to get excited, the turntable is currently winging its way to me.

Cant wait to get it set up.

if I can suss out how to upload photos I'll put some on when I can.

I like drooling too, so please post some pics if you can.*smile*

It has arrived, I've had a quick nosey through the box, everything looks to be there. The platter is a right lump of acrylic. Just one last thing to do, and that's buy a plug adapter, as it has come with a European plug on the motor. Then I'll put it together tomorrow.

Im one happy guy. A tt-15 for £955 delivered. Saving a massive £540 over uk prices.

Freddy58

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
bigfish786 said:
It has arrived, I've had a quick nosey through the box, everything looks to be there. The platter is a right lump of acrylic. Just one last thing to do, and that's buy a plug adapter, as it has come with a European plug on the motor. Then I'll put it together tomorrow.

Im one happy guy. A tt-15 for £955 delivered. Saving a massive £540 over uk prices.

I'm glad all seems ok
thumbs_up.gif
I just googled it, and from the images, looks a nice piece of kit. Great saving too.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts