Portable speaker

Roadrunner20

Mar 11, 2018
Visit site
Hi all,

Looking for a portable speaker, been looking around and thinking of getting either ;

Audio Pro Addon T3
Or
libratone zipp mini

Atm leaning towards T3.

Regards

Roadrunner20 said:
Hi all,

Looking for a portable speaker, been looking around and thinking of getting either ;

Audio Pro Addon T3 Or libratone zipp mini

Atm leaning towards T3.

Regards

Welcome to the forum. There are many good portable speakers around for quite reasonable prices. Can you get to audition any?

The T3 is certainly an excellent speaker, it pretty much depends on at what size you consider a speaker to be no longer easily portable.

What do you plan to use it with?

Roadrunner20

Mar 11, 2018
Visit site
Al ears said:
Roadrunner20 said:
Hi all,

Audio Pro Addon T3 Or libratone zipp mini

Atm leaning towards T3.

Regards

Welcome to the forum. There are many good portable speakers around for quite reasonable prices. Can you get to audition any?

The T3 is certainly an excellent speaker, it pretty much depends on at what size you consider a speaker to be no longer easily portable. 

What do you plan to use it with?

Plan to use it with my phone mostly ie Spotify, / whatever music I have on phone.

Will be used in garden during summer and used for circuits outside.

newlash09

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
I have a pair of audipro floor standers that are good. So I know the audipro sound signature. They have a little more bass than usual. This should go well for outdoor portable speakers. So I would vote for the audiopro T3 if buying blind.

The jbl portable speakers are also good. Worth including in your shortlist

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
I was very impressed by the Kef Muo when I heard it...but it's a bit pricey.

Edit. It was 300 GBP when I heard it...now it's 179 Quid, which makes it good value imo.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts