popcorn hour c-200

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
why does the popcorn hour c-200 cost so much over here it is listed on their main site as $299 and with the exchange rate that shoud be £195 over here so why are they charging £275-£300 for it not amused.

If i buy it from their main site will it work over here?

Craig M.

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
errr, transport costs, various taxes, distributor costs, allowing for warranty returns...?

i assume it's a u.s. product, so won't work here unless it has switchable voltage between 120v(?) and 240v.

just had a look at it, interesting product. looks like it will work on our mains voltage.

if you buy direct, bear in mind delivery costs and import duty. maybe vat as well.

A

Anonymous

yea i kinda thought that but it me off just cuz were the UK and everythink we buy is way more expencive than every where else.

i like the product as it supports all formats and you don't need a PC in the middle to stream all your media i thought the xbox 360 would do it but other than pics and music it don't stream riped movies direct of the nas pitty really microsoft let them selfs down their.

A

Anonymous

I've ripped a few dvds as VOB files and then converted them to mpg and wmv and it just don't do it the only ones that do are my home movies off the camera saved as wmv it would be great if you could give me some advice to get this to work

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts