PMC system, subwoofer choice!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Happy easter WHFI team! May i take this chance to congratulate you on all of your teams hard work on this forum......! I do have question though, probably for Andrew. Andrew, recently you have solved my questions to the PMC OB1 and CB6 speaker setup to which i have fully complied and truely thank you... (ref speaker wiring set up). I am now in the process to back up this system with using the new TB2i's as rear surrounds and i'm sure they will blend in fine. My thoughts on a subwoofer to compliment this set up is slightly clouded. Although I'm sure you would say to use a TLE1, would you also think of using another sub like the SVS PC-ultra cylinder, and of course i can appreciate your lack of honesty if you haven't had any experience of listening to it. I do like the idea of having good bass extension for music and especially movies with out having to use a large foot print within my living room area, which is why the SVS seems a good option , but i also know the TLE1 can also fit my criteria because that also has a foot print smaller than most, albeit more expensive. Having read that quantity of bass is not necessarily important, but quality is... do you think my choice could be a wrong one in this speaker set up and should i stick to the TLE1 ? Regards Tony.

A

Anonymous

mate, go with the SVS sub. it's amazing, you won't regret it

A

Anonymous

Hey! thanks for that reassurance.
Can i assume you have had a listen to this cylinder sub? i think it's a great concept, as long it can produce the goods though, having said that i believe it's starting to get some nice reviews which also seems reassuring too, i suppose i am starting to answer my own question and because i cannot make the comparisons i just needed that extra push i the right direction.

A

Anonymous

Stick with the TLE1, will integrate with the tonality of you current set up

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Ranglo"]Stick with the TLE1, will integrate with the tonality of you current set up[/quote]

emotion-21.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts