PMC Db1i or Proac studio 110

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Going to demo the ProAc's but i wont be able to hear the PMC's , which one would you go for ? I would expect the PMC to win in the bass department .

Craig M.

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
i demo'd these two back to back a few months ago, totally different sound. if you partner with components with a slightly bassy tonal balance (or your amp has tone control) i would definitely go for the proac.

A

Anonymous

ProAc - but if you can push for the 100s, you're in a whole new ball-game!

A

Anonymous

Hughes123:ProAc - but if you can push for the 100s, you're in a whole new ball-game!

ÿ

Really ,i might just be able toÿstretchÿto the 100's , how are they different ? Do they require a hefty amp ?

ÿ

A

Anonymous

drumlins4ever:
Hughes123:ProAc - but if you can push for the 100s, you're in a whole new ball-game!

ÿ

Really ,i might just be able toÿstretchÿto the 100's , how are they different ? Do they require a hefty amp ?

ÿ

Only your ears can tell you the difference, but the Studio 100s are oh, so good! Don't get me wrong, the 110s are amazing, but it's like comparing Arcam with Krell - there's no competition!

A

Anonymous

I haven't heard the 110 nor the DB1i, but the 100 easily beats the DB1+.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for all the help guys.

I'll have to let my ears decide and see how deep the wallet is ,,

One further thing , those who have heard the 110's ,ÿÿhow does the bass compare with something like the B&W 685's , i know their in a different price/class but for the sake of reference it would be interesting to know.

ÿÿ

ÿ

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts