PM7000N

hifi

Feb 8, 2023
Visit site
I have had my Pm7000n for a few months now first time i left on for more than 6 hours the sound has changed so much in a good way !

will 2 more days make it sound better 😎😎

Nico69

Dec 28, 2019
Visit site
And cables too....some people think.
(They really do).

It's true! There's even a service you can pay for!

(I don't know how they can usually ship in 2-3 days the 7-day burn in service? Maybe they use the £32,000 flux-inverter warp fuse in their time-drive machine?)

Noddy

Mar 16, 2023
www.EnglishFungi.org
I have brand new speakers on demo, the bass strengthened a few days ago, becoming annoying, then it became better defined. Is this psychology? I get my new ones tomorrow.

Some say capacitors take a while to break in, hence amps could change a bit with use. But are the changes audible?

WayneKerr

I have brand new speakers on demo, the bass strengthened a few days ago, becoming annoying, then it became better defined. Is this psychology? I get my new ones tomorrow.

Some say capacitors take a while to break in, hence amps could change a bit with use. But are the changes audible?
From new I think with speakers there is some leeway as there's moving parts involved. Think I've heard speakers sound better after the initial loosening-up period.

WayneKerr

Will mine improve as I've been playing it solidly since 10.30 am so nearly 7 hours. Sounds damn fine to me.
Just moving onto streaming music for a bit.
We must have been in the same mood today. Had mine on since 11am and just finished when my neighbour returned home. Started off with some Philly sounds and then onto Soul City compilation (3 CDs - 4 hours) :)

Reactions: Gray

WayneKerr

The very best.
The high hats, the bass and everything in between, (how good do bongos sound?),
mostly well recorded.
Whether on 12", 45 rpm vinyl, CD or streamed - there's nothing better for appreciating your hi-fi.
Got some dodgy tracks but on the whole the Philly sound was my kind of music, wonderful tunes.

Reactions: Gray

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts