Playstation Plus offer and very impressed

Cookie Monster

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
Hi, Always though that Playstation Plus was a bit of a rip off. Kept seeing reviews on other forums about how fanatstic it was and great value for money. Well have to say i too am now a happy member. Its on offer at just under £32 for 12 months until 23rd September. Have just got as part of this months package. Resident Evil PS1 @ £7.99 Altered Beast £3.99 Plants Vs Zombies £11.99 SNK Guerrilla £1.99 ALL FREE!! Just under £26 worth of stuff for my first months subscription, there is other stuff too and you could easily download your £32 worth.Lots of discounts too, and of course first access to beta's and cloud storage. Highly recommended.

byakuya83

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I was thinking about getting involved with this, although some of the free stuff seems useless, the games are welcome. You would think that they could make it more appealing to non-gamers by offering items for PS Home or free Sony movies.

One thing I am confused about though is what happens to everything you have downloaded when your subscription ends; does it disappear, become unusable, or is it merely disabled until you renew?

Mainiac

Mar 10, 2008
Visit site
I too joined up recently and very happy with it. I've had lots of free stuff including PS3 full game Tomb Raider Underworld FREE!

Definitely something for everyone here and well worth the money.

A

Anonymous

byakuya83 said:
One thing I am confused about though is what happens to everything you have downloaded when your subscription ends; does it disappear, become unusable, or is it merely disabled until you renew?

It's different on a download by download basis. It lets you know before you purchase. Some things you keep for good, others you need to be a member of Plus.

T

the record spot

Yes, just signed up for 3 months to try it out, £11.99, but looks interesting and some great titles on there (Everybody's Golf 2, the brilliant Final Fantasy VII, VIII and IX as well as the earlier versions, also Vandal Hearts and the first Grandia too, all of which go for serious money secondhand and they're about £7 each here which is brilliant VFM).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts