player?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Tacty

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
listening-in97 said:
I currently use Adobe's Audition, it's used by studios, radio stations and for sound editing for films. You can select the layout based on your task - it has an impressive sound engine. Not hard to find on the internet. MME or ASIO driven. Samplitude, more of a studio programme, is also good. I use Foobar only for DVD-A, and tried but passed over HQ Player. My go-to default is Korg Audiogate - supports all types plus 1-BIT DSD, 24/192. Driven with ASIO, WASAPI and DirectSound - plus its FREE :rockout:

i'm using adobe audition professionaly but never thinking about it for hifi listening...korg audiogate is free, but it is tweeting every time you are using it, you have to have valid twitter account in order to download...

jacking

Jul 5, 2005
Visit site
Please stop......."this is getting silly"
smiley-laughing.gif

tino

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
@sherez ... use Foobar2000 to convert between FLAC and WAV and choose the one YOU prefer.

Both formats are valid and with Foobar2K you can also tag the WAV files.

WAV will use at least twice as much space as FLAC so bear that in mind.

I think this thread might deserve one of these " _______________ " drawing under it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts