pioneer lx53 av amp and monitor rx-12 av speakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi , I am looking for a av amp to go with my new montor silver rx speakers which i brought as a package with rear wall mounts,i have been looking at the pioneer lx53 do you think this would be a good match or can you suggest something else ? some seem to use the lx83 but does this justify the extra cost

thanks

A

Anonymous

If your budget allows the lx-83 will be an excellent match, also consider one of the yamaha's something like the RXV-3067, this would be a great match with MA speakers.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
As mentioned, the 83, or even the 73 will bring the RX range out of their shell a little more than the 53, as they use ICE digital amplification, which is exceptionally clean, low noise, and seem grip speakers better than their class A/B counterparts.

A

Anonymous

I have the RX6 pack and bought the SC-LX82 as dont care about 3D. and glad I did.

Bought from hifix great bunch of guys. Amazing sound and glad I spent the Outlay now than upgrade later.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the replies its always good to get some more input will look at the yamaha and compare cost and spec think i am edging towards the pioneer 83 tho
emotion-1.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts