Pioneer Blu-ray new models?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
As my local dealer is currently offering a discount on the Pioneer BDP-320 (as is Superfi) and also given the recent comments about some shortcomings with this model despite its excellent picture and sound qualities, does anyone know (at WHF?) whether Pioneer are about to launch a replacement for the 320 in the near future or is it just a reduction to shift stock in the "crisis"? From what I have read on the Forums, I think that as I have a Pioneer PDP-LX5090 I should choose a Pioneer player to take advantage of the Kuro link to maximise their performance together. Would this be a correct assumption? Finally, would I be likely to notice a significant difference in terms of picture quality and upscaling of DVDs with the (much more expensive, here in Spain it's 300 euros more!) Pioneer BDP-LX52?

D

Deleted member 2457

This year pioneer launched their blu ray player's early from what I can remember.

I think it was in March time, so perhaps next year they will release them in March again, from what I have read they have definetely gone into business with Sharp now, so hopefully with pioneer having more money to produce them we will see some really good one's in the future.

TRENDING THREADS