PIONEER BDP-450 BLU-RAY

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

My BDP-320 is starting to play up, as in freezing on perfectly clean and unmarked discs. I have the latest firmware on it, but it's so overly sensitive that I think it will have to go.

Question is, is the BDP-450 a decent upgrade on it, and more importantly, will the 450 give me playback problems like the ones I've outlined above?

D

Deleted member 2457

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
My BDP-320 is starting to play up, as in freezing on perfectly clean and unmarked discs. I have the latest firmware on it, but it's so overly sensitive that I think it will have to go.

Question is, is the BDP-450 a decent upgrade on it, and more importantly, will the 450 give me playback problems like the ones I've outlined above?

Technosound (home cinema shop) in Willen stock the 450, could be worth a journey over there, you will be able to have a good demo on a 55 inch Panasonic TV and they are good with telling you how it performs.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Thanks gel, might pop down there when I get a bit of time.

D

Deleted member 2457

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Thanks gel, might pop down there when I get a bit of time.

No probs, you can hear my speakers at the same time, they are running them with the flagship Pioneer amp.
smiley-smile.gif
They have a Bang Olufsen shop next to it too.

D

Deleted member 2457

Technosound are selling them on Amazon for £230. They currently have four in stock. They do the new Panasonic Blu-ray players too.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Was tempted by the Currys deal, but don't want to go to Technosound just to try it out, then buy elsewhere, wouldn't be fair.

But I will pop in there sometime to see what they have though.

D

Deleted member 2457

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Was tempted by the Currys deal, but don't want to go to Technosound just to try it out, then buy elsewhere, wouldn't be fair.

But I will pop in there sometime to see what they have though.

smiley-smile.gif
They have projectors on demo in there too and the new B&W M1 speaker package. They do good home installation deals at very reasonable prices. They set mine up for £50!

A

Anonymous

hello

I added a BDP450 on my config RXA3010 Yam with KDL 46HX850 Sony.

when used with MAIN to the out to My Sonyand SUB on my Yam, in SEPARATE mode , a shift apperas, the screen is arriving before the sound.

how is is possible to fix thisi suue ?

thierry

Harry Palmer

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site
Oops, sorry hadn't noticed the date, thank you.

Still I've been considering one of these since the WHF review and feel that at £199 it appears to be bargain

Cheers

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts