Pioneer BDP 320 vs LX 52

A

Anonymous

Between the two, the LX-52 is the better machine, hence the higher price!

A

Anonymous

Of course, but BDP 320 is a proven model as regards to video & audio quality...not many user views on LX 52

A

Anonymous

Because instead of buying the Pioneer BDP-LX52, they bought the Denon DVD-2500BT HD Transport instead! Or was it the Sony BDP-S760?

emotion-18.gif

A

Anonymous

Therefore does it mean Pioneer LX 52 is the right choice in this price range ? I am not worried of connectivity to BD live, usb or other features. Video detailing and crisp 7.1 audio is the main criteria. Performance matters !

A

Anonymous

LX52 uses the same video and audio processing - so there is no gain in performance spec.

The LX52 does not have 7.1 analogue outputs (neither does 320) but for the extra cash this is perhaps a disappointing omission by Pioneer.

The PQLS system, which combats jitter only works for stereo in the 320 but the 52 has this feature extended to multichannel.

Apart from a slightly larger casing (and perhaps a better chassis design) they are the only differences.

A

Anonymous

I recently purchased the Denon 2500 and it is a cracking machine! It looks really nice on my new rack. Quite an upgrade from my wonderful Panasonic DMP-BD35.

Note : This thread really should be in the 'Home Cinema' section of the forum.

A

Anonymous

I have purchased the Pioneer LX 52 , manufactured in Jan, 2010. It is a very good player considering both Video and audio. Pictures are clean , sharp and details highlighted even in dark scenes. Audio is dynamic & full in all formats, Dolby True HD, DTS Master audio etc. Even the start up and loading times are ok. Does not take long as mentioned in various reviews.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts