Pioneer BDP-320 £189

D

Deleted member 2457

Hi Daveee,

How are you getting on with your new tv?

Can i ask about the internet you tube connectivity? Is it good at watching music videos?

Cheer's, hope it is going good.

A

Anonymous

It's still in the box Gel! I am waiting for delivery of my AV rack and some new cables. Once all of that has arrived within the next few days it will be wall mounted and set up properly. I have also just ordered this Pioneer Blu-Ray player to compliment it. In the store Blu-Ray looked amazing with a Panasonic player and I'm hoping this Pioneer might be slightly better.

All I can say so far from my shop demo is the Philips 47PFL9664 looks and sounds great. I was considering forking out the extra for this years LED version but to be honest the LED didn't look any better, also taking into consideration it was a £1000 more then there really was no point. Once it's all set up and I've re-calibrated my amp and got my speakers back up I will post a few pics and comments in the "Your System" forum. If anyone was after a good TV but didn't want to add a separate sound system I would advise them to demo this TV. All I can see from the box is that it has 2 x 15 Watt speakers with BBE for fresh, clear sound (whatever that is!) Anyway great sound from such a slim screen
emotion-21.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

Hi Daveee

Thanks for the reply, yeah i agree with you there i demoed the two together recently and was very impressed with the 9664, I saw what the difference was but it was not always noticeable to me.

Looking forward to seeing the pictures and hearing about it
emotion-21.gif

Thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts