Pioneer AV Navigator Disc

Q5

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
If any of you have a Pioneer receiver do you still have the CD to install the AV Navigator software.

I have misplaced mine and need to install the software on my new laptop.

If you have it could I have a copy or if anyone has a spare let me have that.

I am trying other sources but struggling.

Any help would be appreciated.

PaulX101

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
I have Av navigator software for my VSX924 if its the same, I can send you a back up, if you have a mobile phone or tablet there is an App available, one final possibly stupid question but is it not available for download at Pioneer

Xanderzdad

Jun 25, 2008
Visit site
Judging by the range of good quality apps that Pioneer make, I can only assume that they expect people to use a smartphone (as I do) rather than a PC.

Q5

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
PaulX101 said:
I have Av navigator software for my VSX924 if its the same, I can send you a back up, if you have a mobile phone or tablet there is an App available, one final possibly stupid question but is it not available for download at Pioneer

Hi and thanks for the offer.

I have now managed to get hold of a copy from AudioT, it is not available via download from Pioneer.

Q5

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
Xanderzdad said:
Judging by the range of good quality apps that Pioneer make, I can only assume that they expect people to use a smartphone (as I do) rather than a PC.

If you have tried the software on a computer, you will realise that you can export the data for future reference etc, it also allows a connection to the RS232 port which the APP does not.

Therefore allowing setup to be completed if no wireless connection is available.

Xanderzdad

Jun 25, 2008
Visit site
Never tried it but I can see how that might be useful.

Great amps - I'm currently experimenting sending FLAC rfom Plex to my Pioneer via a Lan connected (hardwired) chromecast. Sounds fantastic in extended stereo.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts