Pioneer A400- Service.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I've recently bought a Pioneer A400 and like the sound it produces. I want to keep it as my back up amp.

Just wondering, are there some good competent places that do servicing to the Pioneer A400?

Regards.

A

Anonymous

Some advice will be great, members.

Which speakers worked very well with this amp?

omnibeard

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
You could try Redhill Audio - they claim to do upgrades, so presumably do servicing too. I have no experience of using them though.

http://www.redhillaudio.co.uk/pioneer_a300_a400.html

Search these forums for Pioneer A400 - I bellieve there was a thread not so long ago on something similar, plus you should find speaker recommendations.

I've used an A400 with Mission 751s (recently - a nice combo, detailed, good separation but a little lacking low down), Mission 752s (a long time ago, from what I remember a fab combo, everything the 751s offer plus more bass), and Acoustic Energy AE109s (recently, again a lovely combo). You'll probably read suggestions of using with Mission 753s too.

A

Anonymous

omnibeard said:
You could try Redhill Audio - they claim to do upgrades, so presumably do servicing too. I have no experience of using them though.

http://www.redhillaudio.co.uk/pioneer_a300_a400.html

Search these forums for Pioneer A400 - I bellieve there was a thread not so long ago on something similar, plus you should find speaker recommendations.

I've used an A400 with Mission 751s (recently - a nice combo, detailed, good separation but a little lacking low down), Mission 752s (a long time ago, from what I remember a fab combo, everything the 751s offer plus more bass), and Acoustic Energy AE109s (recently, again a lovely combo). You'll probably read suggestions of using with Mission 753s too.

Thanks for the link.

Which 751s, the orignal or Freedom version?

Thanks.

A

Anonymous

omnibeard said:
Marantz cd63 mk2 ki sig.

How much for a good working order one? Is this CD Player still servicable/upgradable?

Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts