Pioneer a-a6mk2, pioneer dc-d6mk2 and kef q500, sensible setup?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I'm a little new the world of seperates and only have b&w zeppelin for previous experience, i have recently purchased the above system for around £1300, do you think this is a good setup or could i have done better with the money?

A

Anonymous

bchisholm said:
I'm a little new the world of seperates and only have b&w zeppelin for previous experience, i have recently purchased the above system for around £1300, do you think this is a good setup or could i have done better with the money?

I think it's too late for feedback. Any alternative advice would only serve to irritate surely? I hope you enjoy your system! :)

Pistol Pete1

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
Speakers are great!!!! Give them a few months to run in though.......

They work extremely well with my older 5 star reviewed Pioneer amp, so I imagine they will with your newer 5 star reviewed Pioneer amp too..... :dance:

bchisholm said:

Hi bchisholm

Did you audition this system before purchasing? Are these components/system giving you the quality and the type of presentation that you want?

Btw, what cabling are you using?

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts