pioneer 5090

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
guys and girls ive just brought a kuro and wondered what settings people are using? ive got a panny 85 blueray to go with it are there any settings i need to change on it. will be watching avitar later and any help would be appreciated

D

Deleted member 2457

So was it brand new? did it come with stand and speaker? what sort of warranty was included? Hope you don't mind me asking
emotion-1.gif
just interested.

Factory settings are normally great for pioneers so if you are not happy there it should not really take much tweaking.

A

Anonymous

it had been returned to pioneer for repair and then sold on to richer sounds, no speaker or stand, box and instructions were included.

what a tv!!! i know ive made the rite choice and it only 6" wider and 2"higher than my old 436 pioneer the stand from old tv did not fit so its on the floor for now leaning up my tv rack lol

A

Anonymous

thanks ive just watched avitar and now know why everyone says this is the best tv in the world, its jaw dropping and the sound is amazing even tho i havent got a reciever that decodes hd audio. sky hd pics look stunning too

pioneere:

guys and girls ive just brought a kuro and wondered what settings people are using? ive got a panny 85 blueray to go with it are there any settings i need to change on it. will be watching avitar later and any help would be appreciated

Check this thread (especially aliEnRIK's post on the 3rd page): http://community.whathifi.com/forums/3/344602/ShowThread.aspx

Useful to start with those settings, & tweak them to get better results.

There are other ways, like THX optimiser etc. which can also be used to further enhance picture quality.

A

Anonymous

cheers for the comments and advice guys, bigboss ill give that a go tonight. on sky hd the differance in picture is noticable but not as much as id thought from my old tv, blueray is stunning and im sure the differance in blueray pics will be a lot greater between the two when i try the panny on my old tv

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts