PICTURES........DONE! Again! .....Has it worked

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Has it worked this time? Did not look like the first attempt on the preview,

I thought this photo thingy looked to easy!

HomeCinema001.jpg

HomeCinema002.jpg

HomeCinema003.jpg

HomeCinema007.jpg

DIY install completed. Easier than these photos. A few upgrades required, reciever,

DVD player and possibly the speakers (although unobtrusive, not the best sounding,

compromise!)

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
banjo:
Has it worked this time? Did not look like the first attempt on the preview,

I thought this photo thingy looked to easy!

HomeCinema001.jpg

HomeCinema002.jpg

HomeCinema003.jpg

HomeCinema007.jpg

DIY install completed. Easier than these photos. A few upgrades required, reciever,

DVD player and possibly the speakers (although unobtrusive, not the best sounding,

compromise!)

I hate to tell you this mate, but your neighbours have cut a big circular hole in your wall and pushed loads of CDs through it

Craig M.

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
i can't believe i'm gonna say this........i like your cushions! thats also an interesting looking "ornament" by the patio doors.......

T

the record spot

Like the CD rack - my wife would be happy with that in the living room! Nice system, and the Project too.....clever lad!
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

the record spot:Like the CD rack - my wife would be happy with that in the living room! Nice system, and the Project too.....clever lad!
emotion-5.gif

I also realy like the CD rack, hope you dont mind me asking,where did you get it?

A

Anonymous

I can't remeber exactly which shop in London the CD rack came from, but it is made by Porada. hope this helps.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts