Philips BDP7300

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

Has anyone out there had experience of this Blu-ray player. I have a Philips 42" LCD and I'm considering this matching Philips Blu-Ray player. I'm also considering the new Pioneers but this player has as good a spec. I don't seem to see too many reviews of Philips Blu-ray, there always seem to be plenty for Sony, LG etc...

I've found reviews of the BDP7200, which are not promising. Some feed back would be appreciated. For the record I have been using a Sony BDPs300 until it stopped working last week.

Garth Man

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
My mate at work has one and he is very happy with it. Though he is obsessed with Philips......

Personally for the amount that it costs and performs and well as being an old bluray player, I would pick a the current crop from Panasonic, Sony, Pioneer, or even a Samsung. These brands will perform much better with Bl;uray and DVD's as well as having up to date specs and will be cheaper. The Philips is a old breed or player

I have seen the player in use and its good, just there are so many better players out there

A

Anonymous

Garth Man, many thanks. I've been told that this is a brand new machine, as the spec is almost the same as the incoming Pioneer BDP320, then maybe not.

Garth Man

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
my apolgies, you're right. Though it looks exactly the same in spec apart from profile 2,0

Save yourself the hassle and stick with other brands. Every retailer tells me not to bother with Philips, especially DVD/Bluray

I have to agree with them there, as I had a dvd player and recorder, and it was **** after a while, crashing etc, though i could of just been unlucky

Its your call, personally that sort of money Pana/Sony/Pioneer all the way!!!!

Philips in terms of players are well out of the game!!! Nice but expensive TV's though

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts