admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Any PC gamers here?

Can anyone recommend any good shooters? I've been stuck on Counter-Strike for many years, have tried Crysis 2 but find it a bit too linear.
smiley-cool.gif

aliEnRIK

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
caesar44 said:
If you want to try something different: Fallout3, or Fallout vegas.

Absolutely amazing games. I dont play online games that you have to pay to use, but if they did an ever expanding fallout universe I think id get swallowed by it :p

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
The best online PC games are ... well as you know CS rocks ...

others...

1.All the battlefield series ... I myself play bf 1942 and it's mod Forgotten Honor which is a derivative of the Forgotten Hope mod

including Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Bad Company 2 Vietnam as well

2.Call of Duty 2 and 4 are real good but like all online games are a little blighted by cheaters.

3.Brink ... though it's slightly different playstyle ... (my son plays this ((a counterstrike freak)) and thinks it's pretty good)

4.All Points Bulletin Beta ... superb !

5.Battlefield 3 .... It's going to ROCK big time and is using a new engine :) A must buy for first team shooters :)

Check this BF 3 trailer (way better than the teaser) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zw8SmsovJc

caesar44

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
aliEnRIK said:
Absolutely amazing games. I dont play online games that you have to pay to use, but if they did an ever expanding fallout universe I think id get swallowed by it :p

True. Lots of side quests, its like a never ending game.

A

Anonymous

Thanks very much for the tips. Some great ideas there.
smiley-cool.gif

Battlefield 3 demo for later in the year does look awesome. It will test my GeForce GTX 570 somewhat by the looks of it!

steve_1979

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Crysis 1 is a fantastic game with exceptional graphics and it is much less linear than Crysis 2.

Also worth playinging are: Half-Life 2, Team Fortress 2, Far Cry 2, Fallout 3, Bioshock 1 + 2 and all of the Call of Duty games.

TRENDING THREADS