Partners for Sony KDL32V40000

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
We picked up our new tv on friday (to remain boxed until we move flat in a few weeks)

Anyhow i was planning on partnering it with a bdps350 and feeding that into a c320bee and either B&W 601 s2's or some smaller old sony speakers Gayle has kicking about to fill out the sound (which i think was the weak point in the review).

Just wondering if this is likely to be the best match Bluray for the tv or if any other player would do just as well. I don't really understand the viera link (?) type stuff (other than that its controling one from the other?) so don't know if that works cross brand or if you have to stick with one make.

Thanks for any advice.

p.s. i don't need the analogue outs or surround sound options since this is going in the bedroom.

A

Anonymous

Wow, just tested this last night to make sure it works and the picture is fantastic (even with the lowly hdcable hdmi lead i bought)

It's far better than the projector - maybe i'll have to save up and buy a full hd projector (or just a huge flatscreen)!

Anyhow, am i best sticking with Sony, or would i be better considering the new panasonic?

Cheers,
Ed

matthewpiano

Buy the BDP-S350. You'll be able to use Bravia Theatre Sync and its an excellent piece of kit.

If you want 2.1, Sony do a system based on the BDP-S350 called the BDV-FS350. Its extremely good as well.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts