PANNY TH-37PX70

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I finally took the plunge yesterday and bought a panny TH-37PX70, Many thanks to Clare and all at WHF who helped me make the descision.

Im also going to be getting the DMR-EZ27 DVD recorder and HDMI cable, i take it this will be a good match beings there both Panasonic

Ive got the TV up and running but is there anything i need to know with regard to proper colour setup of it, screen burn issues etc, i want to get the most of it but don't really know how as this is my 1st flat screen TV.

A

Anonymous

Phil

As a owner since October, all i will say is dont use Dynamic, change to cinema, you will then put brightness a couple of clicks to the right, contrast at half way, sharpness 2 clicks left of centre, colour normal or warm to taste and colour setting to taste all other settings off. I played my ps3 from the off careful not to leave same image on all night, then honestly you will have no screen burn at all. This set is really superb and no lcd can come close on black levels and motion only better by the expensiver but fad Pioneers.

A

Anonymous

Phil Just seen your other post for reference i got the QED HDMI-P HDMI cable, and YOU WILL SEE the difference in cheap cables to this mid range beauty, i can see it with my quality eyes and anyone you says dont bother is not really into Home Cinema

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts