panasonic v20

A

Anonymous

Clare Newsome:The V20 Panasonics are due from next month (May); no review samples yet, but we'll test one ASAP- very keen to!

Hi Clare!

I wonder if the v20 could be a good preview to the VT20 ?

A

Anonymous

I gave the 50" and 65" VT sets a good going over at the Gadget Show last Friday. Whilst I know it wasn't the best conditions to view them, I was very impreesed with the 2D picture. I'm not sure whether the extra cost over some other sets is worth it. I was not that impressed with the 3D though. When the image panned I could not make anything out. The image just became one mass of colours. I found when the image came out of the screen I could see some ghosting on the image. I had no problems with depth into the screen, on that part the image was stunning. I also had the same issues with the presentation on the 103" screen. I also had a look at a 47" LG using the polarized glasses. I actually found the 3D on that more pleasing even when looking back after I moved off centre to look at the second screen running the Avatar game. Having said that watching the third person shooting section on the game I had the same problem with fast pans. I did not see any V models which I was specifically looking for.

TRENDING THREADS