panasonic tx-p42c10b

stiffbuy1

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
hi does anyone know the correct picture settings please ,,,

i think all tv company;s should share this imformation with us by manual or internet ... i have looked all over the net for this information and can nor find it any help would be most gratefull anthony

A

Anonymous

Hi

There is no such thing as having the correct picture settings as everyone's vision is different to one another but if you want to get a great picture and what the industry refers to, then there is one thing you can do, you can calibrate the screen to "THX" standards which is what mostly people set to and there is even tv's on the market that have a preset THX mode on the picture settings, in your case you will have to set it upto THX standards yourself, what you have to do is get a pair of THX glasses, you can aquire these on ebay and then you will need a film which contains the "THX Optimizer" test patterns, there is only dvd movies that contain this, not Blu Ray disc's, you can get the THX Optimizer on dvd movies such as the Indiana Jones Trilogy or even Star Wars to name a few, the THX Optimizer runs you through some test patterns and goes through getting the best brightness, colours etc. This is what most people do and also What Hi-Fi.

Regards> M

Sizzers

Jun 20, 2008
Visit site
Or you can really screw your head up and get yourself a DVE calibration disc. Going have to try it again with my new TV and dreading it *GROAN* (it will be worth it though!)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts