Panasonic TH-42PZ81B Problem

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have had the Panasonic for about two months but recently have noticed black and white lines at the top and sometimes at the bottom of the screen just like the edge of a 35mm film.

This happens on some Freesat programmes and very often when playing the Panasonic DVD recorder through the HDMI cable but not the SCART connection. I have expanded the picture but this is not satisfactory as it takes too much of the picture out of the frame.

The setup has on the TV has not changed from my original, has any body had this problem? Advise would helpful.

Thanks

A

Anonymous

Thanks yes I have done that but it takes too much of the picture out of the screen
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

I had it a couple of time with my PZ80 whilst playing a DVD, pulled the Scart out and in again and all was OK, dont know whether it was the problem though. Have also seen it whilst watch sky+, flicked over channels and it went, so put it down to the incoming signal.

A

Anonymous

SD signals, Freesat and Freeview, have a certain amount of "noise" in the top and bottom rows of pixels. The old CRT TVs removed this automatically. Now you have a choice, it's overscan "on" or "off".

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts