PANASONIC GT30 APPS

3937edwards

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
i have noticed that on the 2012 panasonic range of tvs that they will have the on demand film service netflix at the moment it is not available on my gt30 does anyone know if this service is coming to the 2011 plasmas in due course :?

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Good point i wonder if the 2011 tvs will receive the updated apps that the 2012 sets will boast?? The place to keep an eye on is the App market section of viera connect for these, for example, a 3d app was recently released here and although it's just moving images of museums, a few short movies, some footage of Nasa and some concert footage of Elbow it's a welcome addition and free 3d content after all.

Here's hoping that the likes of Netflix arrive soon as i can't see any technical reason why it shouldn't happen, it's just an app after all.

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
The_Lhc said:
Oldboy said:
Here's hoping that the likes of Netflix arrive soon as i can't see any technical reason why it shouldn't happen, it's just an app after all.

I can think of at least one financial reason why it might not happen.

Which is...?? Please enlighten me further Lhc if you would be so kind, thanks.

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
3937edwards said:
hi oldboy yes i did get that 3D app as you say just have to wait and see :pray:

Normally the manufacturer will prioritise the new range of kit so i wouldn't expect the apps on 2012 tvs to arrive too quickly on 2011 sets but fingers crossed it happens sooner rather than later. Of course it might not happen atall.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Oldboy said:
The_Lhc said:
Oldboy said:

I can think of at least one financial reason why it might not happen.

Which is...?? Please enlighten me further Lhc if you would be so kind, thanks.

To make you buy one of this year's TVs instead.

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
As i thought then, hey ho i can live without Netflix anyway...if i want it my PS3 will deliver it to me but tbh it doesn't interest me but other apps might which would annoy me somewhat.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts