kukulec

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site
Hey All,

I would like to buy a CD player. Originally I planned to get something which plays SACD, but I have only 2 discs like that and as I see now, I would not buy more than a dozen, so it does not worth it. As I would prefer to buy new and I also have at least 50 blu-rays (later I plan to get 4k discs), I thought that maybe the Panasonic DP-UB9004 would be a good idea. It seems to have a nice build quality and the interior looks promising too. The only issue is that it has a fan.
Do you have any experience with that device?

Thx,
Adam

dhp

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hey All,

I would like to buy a CD player. Originally I planned to get something which plays SACD, but I have only 2 discs like that and as I see now, I would not buy more than a dozen, so it does not worth it. As I would prefer to buy new and I also have at least 50 blu-rays (later I plan to get 4k discs), I thought that maybe the Panasonic DP-UB9004 would be a good idea. It seems to have a nice build quality and the interior looks promising too. The only issue is that it has a fan.
Do you have any experience with that device?

Thx,
Adam
I've recently purchased one. It's an excellent player. Only thing missing is sacd and DVD audio.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts